HT Power Capacitors
Pasayadan Eelectricals Products are based on modern design technique and high quality standards. Flexibility of these products to supply and install as per customer requirements.
Applied Standards : The capacitors are designed, manufactured and tested to meet the provisions of the IS 13585 for LT, 13925 for HT and latest IEC publication. Confirmance to other standards is also available on requirement.
Operating Conditions :
- Installation : Indoor/Outdoor
- Ambient Temp : -10°C to +60'C
- Temp Category : 50°C
For H. T. Capacitors :
- Rated Voltage - 12 KV AC (Capacitors for other voltages are also avarable)
- Rated KVAR - Upto 800 KVAR
- Rated Frequency - 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Phase & Connection - Single / Three Phase with Internally Star / Delta Connection.
- Insulation Level - 28 KV / 75 KV
- Design & Construction :
- The Pasayadan Eelectricals Capacitors comprise specially processed Mix dielectric / PP film, High purity grade Aluminum Foil & filled with Non - PCB synthetic Insulating Agent which has proved non - toxic and environmentally compatible.
- The Capacitor is normally designed suitable for mounting in vertical position with Bushing on the top.
- The Bushings shall be of Epoxy / Ceramic / Porcelain
- The Capacitor container is made of CRCA sheet with all joints welded.
Electrical Performance :
- Last Voltage and Harmonics.
- Capacitor are designed to carry Continuously 1.3 times of rated current caused by over voltage Harmonics.
- The following tests are carried out on every Capacitor according to the stipulations of the standard to ensure Service ability.
- Dielectric Strength
- Capacitance (output)
- Insulation Resistance
- Capacitor Losses